GSC Financial Policies
- Dues payments (including season dues, social fee and capital improvement fund charge) are payable on or before July 31.
- Members who have not paid their dues by July 31 shall be removed from GSC membership upon recommendation of the Treasurer and a unanimous vote of the Executive Committee of the board.
- Current members must resign by June 1. If members do not resign by that due date, they will be held responsible for the full season dues, social fees and capital improvement fund charge.
- Members 60+ days past due will lose charging privileges at the snack bar and pro shop effective immediately until balance is paid in full.
- All sales are final and non-refundable. All requests for refunds or adjustments for any charges must be made in writing and must be approved by the Club's General Manager and Treasurer.
- All outstanding balances are due by the last day of the month in which they are billed. A 1.5% late fee will be assessed on balances not settled prior to the due date.
- Members’ dependents may not attend hockey tryouts for the following season if the member’s account is not in good standing.
- Members’ dependents participating in Club programs (i.e.: hockey or figure skating) may have their ability to participate in the program suspended by the board until account is brought current.